Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
* Relating & Networking.
* Adapting & Responding to Change.
* Creating & Innovating.
* Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
* Planning and Organizing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
* Candidate must be able to develop and Test High Quality Products.
* Candidate should have trouble Shooting skills.
* Candidate must have knowledge in customer Support.
* Candidate should be able to drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
* Candidate must have product development knowledge.
* Candidate must also have product life cycle management knowledge.
* Candidate should have business understanding skills.
* Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills.
* Candidate must be knowledge Sharing & have collaboration Skills.
* Candidate must have good communication Skills.
* Candidate must have coaching & mentoring Skills.