Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
* The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have best knowledge in core competences like Network Architecture
* Will be involved in solution development, Solution Integration and should be able to provide the best solution support
* Should have good problem solving skills and best strategic thinking
* Should be able to perform best in risk Analysis
* Should have good administrative skills
* Must have good planning and organization skills
* Should have best risk management skills
* Must be creative & Innovative
* Should have best entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking knowledge
* Should be applying Expertise & Technology
* Must have best analyzing, learning & researching skills.
* Must be delivering results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
* Should have strong personal interaction and people management skills.
* Must have good collaboration capabilities