Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* The Software Developer contributes, to make a client’s answer, in all periods of the product improvement lifecycle, towards legitimately designed data frameworks, containing programming as the real part, to meet concurred business necessities.
* The Software Engineer is in charge of guaranteeing that the conveyed programming segments give the essential usefulness and perform in understanding to the general necessities and to the client’s desire.
* Solution Design
* Development and Integration of Solution
* Solution Handover and Solution Support
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to develop and Test High Quality Products.
* Should have trouble Shooting skills.
* Must have knowledge in customer Support.
* Should be able to drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
* Must have product development knowledge.
* Should also have product life cycle management knowledge.
* Should have business understanding skills.
* Should have Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills.
* Must have knowledge Sharing & collaboration Skills.
* Should have good communication Skills.
* Should have coaching & mentoring Skills.