Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
* Automating the identified reports preselected on priority.
* Identifying the automation possibilities in the delivered reports.
* Designing the reports from scratch by identifying the problem areas and delivering it as fully automated solution.
* Automating the reports with efficient coding so that production time remain low.
* Analyzing, understanding and documenting the reports production processes in detail where required.
* Helping other team members on reports delivery in crisis of time.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have expert programming knowledge (VBA, VB Script) and experience in automation using MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word).
* Candidate must have knowledge of MS Access / SQL.
* Candidate should have knowledge in connecting other Data sources using VBA.
* Candidate must also have ability in connecting SAP Application using VBA.
* Candidate must have working experience on SAP HR (understanding of various info types, ad-hoc query, t-codes etc.).
* Candidate must have ability to work with cross functional teams.
* Candidate must also have ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
* Candidate should have good communication skills
* Candidate should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.