Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* The role of the Reporting Analyst is to prepare the predefined standard, pre industrialized & ad-hoc reports to support Group Function Finance, BUGS Service Delivery & Operations (CA&G) & R& D Business Finance.
* Also to bring in and design new scenario as per stakeholder requirements, recommend actions based on findings.
* The Reporting Analyst also proactively ensures a high level of data quality in the reported output.
* The Reporting Analyst supports automation of reporting scenarios.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have to deliver of std & pre-ind reports incl ad hoc.
* Must perform Financial Analysis.
* Must perform onboarding (Assignment to Action).
* Should support in Business Perf Governance.
* Must be able to support Change initiatives.
* As a team leader should be responsible for day-to-day activities.
* As team leader execution of changes should be done.
* Should have good communication Skills.
* Must have good business Understanding.
* Should have Ericsson Business Process Knowledge.
* Should be presenting & Communicating information.
* Must be delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.