Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have certifications of ITILV3 Foundation
* Must have strong written/ verbal communications skills
* Should have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must support Problem Manager for all Problem management activities
* Should perform problem administration activities
* Must interface with Field, GNOC, Engineering, PQMs and MSIP teams
* Should supports change Management process awareness and compliance
* Should be able to identify Problem Investigation, assignment issues, Acting as an initial escalation point for day-to-day Problem Management issues
* Must be analyzing incidents (especially Critical Incidents) and closed Problems to identify and act upon trends Tracking open Problems and identifying any Problem that requires increased focus to meet agreed target levels
* Must be providing and validating Problem resolution adhoc status reports as requested
* Should be handling day-to-day Problem issues and escalating to Resolver Groups when required to ensure targets are met
* Must implement a mechanism to record Known Errors within the account and the associated workarounds