Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
* Support presales activities, including pre-studies
* Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
* Execute Product Configuration (O)
* Execute Integration work (O)
* Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
* Identify and drive improvements
* Post Project activities perform
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
* Candidate should have knowledge in language skills like Java/C/C++/Servelets etc
* Candidate must be Creative & Innovative
* Candidate must have good entrepreneurial & commercial thinking skills.
* Candidate must ne expertise in applying Technology
* Candidate should have good problem solving and analyzing skills.
* Candidate should be good learner and researcher.
* Candidate must deliver results & meet Customer Expectations.
* Candidate should have good trouble shooting skills.