Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Associate Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
* Should work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
* Must work under supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives. Participates on a project team of engineers involved in software development.
* Should design develop, enhance, maintain and document assigned modules of a comprehensive product suite.
* Should produce code within quality and coding standards following standard coding design processes and procedures/guidelines.
* Should develop basic understanding of current product suite and provides ideas for improvement of the products.
* Must develop well-defined modules.
* Should perform well-defined unit, product-level integration, and dev. tests.
* Should carrie out other related tasks and projects as required.
* Must make routine technical decision with clearly defined parameters but consults with other developers or Senior Engineer
* Should have demonstrated self-organizational and planning skills
* Must have strong personal interaction and people management skills.
* Must have good collaboration capabilities.