Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Intern Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have product development knowledge
* Should have product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
* Must have business understanding skills.
* Must be lean & agile knowledge and skills
* Should be having deleting & Networking skills.
* Must be adapting & responding to Change
* Should have creating & Innovating skills.
* Must have knowledge of delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
* Must have planning and Organizing skills.
* Should perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
* Must develop and Test High Quality Products
* Should perform trouble Shooting and provide customer support
* Should drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
* Should have knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
* Must have communication Skills
* Must have coaching & Mentoring Skills.
* Should develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.