Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must drive strategic technical leadership
* Should perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
* Must develop and test high quality products
* Should perform trouble shooting and customer support
* Should drive continuous improvements of products and processes
* Should develop competence in technical domain.
* Must provide solution to design
* Must have knowledge on development and Integration of Solution
* Must provide solution Handover
* Should have knowledge over solution Support
* Must have strong personal interaction and people management skills.
* Must have good collaboration capabilities.
* Should have domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
* Must have product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
* Must have business understanding
* Should be working with people and networking
* Must be innovating, adapting and responding to change
* Must be delivering results and meeting customer expectations
* Must be planning and organizing.