Organization : Ericsson
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ericsson.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in
* As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
* Must develop and Test High Quality Products.
* Must perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support.
* Should drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes.
* Must have product Development Knowledge.
* Should have product Life Cycle Management Knowledge.
* Must have basic business understanding skills.
* Must have lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills.
* Must have relating & Networking skills.
* Should be adapting & responding to Change.
* Should be creating & Innovating.
* Must be delivering results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
* Should have planning and Organizing skills.
* Should have knowledge sharing & collaboration Skills.
* Must have good communication Skills.
* Should have coaching & Mentoring Skills.