|Job Role||Software Developer|
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society - a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.Our services, software and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the communications industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve their users’ experience and capture new opportunities.By enabling the Networked Society, we make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be a recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc
- Must have product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Must have business understanding
- Should be working with people and networking
- Must be innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Should be delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Must perform planning and Organizing
- Must include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- Must focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Should drive strategic technical leadership
- Must perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Should develop and test high quality products
- Must perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Must drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Should develop competence in technical domain
- Must have good analytical and technical reasoning skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com