Organization : Ernst & Young
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/BBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ey.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 30 th July & 1 st August 2016 (10 AM )
At EY, we have a tendency to area unit committed to assembling a stronger operating world — with exaggerated trust and confidence in business, property growth, development of talent all told its forms, and larger collaboration. we would like to create a stronger operating world through our own actions and by partaking with similar organizations and people. this is often our purpose — and why we have a tendency to exist as a company. Running through our organization may be a sturdy sense of obligation to serve variety of various stakeholders United Nations agency figure United States of America to deliver quality and excellence in everything we have a tendency to do.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/BBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have strong communication skills.
* Candidate should have strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task.
* Candidate should be professional, confident and outgoing.
* Candidate must have ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Candidate should have ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
* Candidate must have ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority.
* Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally.
* Candidates should have ability to communicate at different levels within the organization. i.e. Partner to peer level associate.
* Candidate must have ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise Numerate.
* Candidate should be strong in MS Office specially Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc.
* Candidate must be able to accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that regional engagement team has been informed on a timely manner.
* Candidate should work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders.
EYGBS (India) Private Limited,
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 1 st Floor,
Municipal No-3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore – 560016.