Organization : Ernst & Young
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/BBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ey.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 3 rd June & 24 th June 2016(10 AM )
At EY, we have a tendency to area unit committed to assembling a stronger operating world — with exaggerated trust and confidence in business, property growth, development of talent all told its forms, and larger collaboration. we would like to create a stronger operating world through our own actions and by partaking with similar organizations and people. this is often our purpose — and why we have a tendency to exist as a company. Running through our organization may be a sturdy sense of obligation to serve variety of various stakeholders United Nations agency figure United States of America to deliver quality and excellence in everything we have a tendency to do.
* Assist engagement teams through various processes like multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, project and database management.
* Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate.
Collate relevant client information from publicly available databases and communicate to team via firm publication and databases.
* Taking individual responsibilities for all work and ensure the work is reviewed before the output is sent out as per the deadline.
* Attend and participate in Weekly/Biweekly calls with the regional counterparts and share progress and status updates.
* Develop and maintain healthy working relationships with the teams by having an open and honest communication.
Pro actively reaching out to teams soliciting feedback for the work and taking appropriate action.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/BBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have strong communication skills.
* Candidate should have strong attention to detail and diligent in following up on items when dealing with routine task.
* Candidate should be professional, confident and outgoing.
* Candidate must have ability to meet tight deadlines.
* Candidate should have ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard.
* Candidate must have ability to multi-task projects and assignments in order of priority.
* Candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, internally and externally.
* Candidates should have ability to communicate at different levels within the organization. i.e. Partner to peer level associate.
* Candidate must have ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise Numerate.
* Candidate should be strong in MS Office specially Microsoft Excel, power point presentation etc.
* Candidate must be able to accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that regional engagement team has been informed on a timely manner.
* Candidate should work proactively and respond to regional stakeholders.
EYGBS (India) Private Limited,
RMZ Infinity, Tower C, 1 st Floor,
Municipal No-3, Old Madras Road,
K R Puram, Bangalore – 560016.