|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have work experience in software development working as part of a team
- Must have knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
- Must have good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Should have good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
- Must have ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Must be analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
- Should deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
- Must design and implement software modules
- Should code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Must maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Must implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
- Should institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Must provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals
- Must help customers to raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
- Must include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets.
- Must be targeted at designers, trade shops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers
- Must know more, please refer undermentioned link
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com