|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics
- Should have extremely good analytical skills
- Must be very good in written & verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
- Must have attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Must have knowledge on Software Product QA practices
- Must have good documentation skills which include writing user manuals
- Must be writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Should learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Must fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each.
- Must provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Should maintain well organized records of test results
- Must install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
- Must apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Should manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com