Organization : Esko
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.esko.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization.
* Should configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
* Should understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple target environments.
* Should write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features.
* Should have ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report.
* Must have good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new testing methodologies and techniques.
* Must have good communication in English.
* Should have basic knowledge of QA and testing for client server application architecture.
* Must have experience with both Mac and Win platforms.
* Must have usage of standard defect tracking tool.
* Should have desirable/preferred knowledge like scripting language, SQL Queries, Adobe Creative Suite, Test Automation
* Must interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues
* Should have good analytical skills and self initiative to learn new technologies