Organization : Esko
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.esko.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have professional working experience
* Must have good experience in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
* Should have relevant work experience in software product testing
* Must have very good understanding of software development and testing process.
* Should learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various products and testing methodologies of the organization
* Must configure necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
* Must understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
* Must be get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
* Should identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead,
* Must have knowledge on product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
* Should write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of product/module features;
* Must prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
* Should have ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the cause and generate a detailed report
* Must have methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
* Should interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
* Must have quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
* Should contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements