Organization : Esko
Job Role : Quality Trainee Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.esko.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should be writing, executing and evaluating regression test cases for software applications.
* Must fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction of how to recreate each.
* Should provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
* Must maintain well organized records of test results
* Should install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases and test environments
* Should work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
* Must apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
* Should manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
* Should have extremely good analytical skills
* Must have very good written communication skills
* Should have very good verbal communication skills
* Must have ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
* Must have attention to detail and eagerness to learn.