Organization : Esko
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.esko.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Esko is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Our company is a dynamic market leader in state-of the-art software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products (CDI computer-to-plate images, flexible cutting & creasing tables) for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Belgium (Ghent), Esko employs over 1,500+ people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must have experience in software development working as part of a team
* Should have knowledge of key fundamentals in software programming
* Must have good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
* Should have good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
* Must have ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
* Must have graphics arts knowledge for Printing industry is a plus
* Should be analyzing requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation
* Must deliver software modules to meet schedule and quality expectation of customers
* Should design and implement software modules
* Must code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
* Should maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
* Must implement test strategy, deployment approach, maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
* Must have institutionalize industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
* Must provide assistance in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and build team to meet organizational goals.
* Should provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
* Must maintain well organized records of test results