|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Expedia, Inc is an American travel company that owns and operates several international global online travel brands, primarily travel fare aggregator websites and travel meta search engines including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, trivago, Venere.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, and Home Away. The company operates more than 200 travel booking websites in more than 75 countries, and has listings for more than 350,000 hotels and 500 airlines.
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply
- Must have preferred experience with at least one of the following Workday Modules: Payroll, HCM, Benefits or Recruiting.
- Must have workday certification preferred but not required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have understanding of Agile project methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, required.
- Must have strong analytics skills and experience with Workday reports and data exports required.
- Should implement and maintain the Business Processes and Configurations for Workday Payroll and HCM Modules.
- Must implement standard methodologies for Workday BPs and object hierarchies.
- Should create and execute manual and automated tests of Workday modules ad integrations and provide coverage for testers.
- Must review and deploy other engineers Workday changes.
- Should collaborate with 3rd party companies that support native and custom Workday Integrations.
- Must review Workday releases for new functionality and optimize existing processes and integrations accordingly.
- Must recommend improvements and optimizations of Workday modules to Product Owners and partners.
- Must design, develop and test complex Workday Studio Integrations
- Must have experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Should have experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing for Java and Python
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com