Organization : Expedia
Job Role : Intern Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.expedia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Expedia, Inc is an American travel company that owns and operates several international global online travel brands, primarily travel fare aggregator websites and travel meta search engines including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, trivago, Venere.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, and Home Away. The company operates more than 200 travel booking websites in more than 75 countries, and has listings for more than 350,000 hotels and 500 airlines.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of web service and API development
* Must have knowledge on Java and lightweight frameworks and libraries
* Must have knowledge on TDD or other development approaches with a focus on high quality tests
* Must have continuous improvement practices (eg. continuous integration, continuous delivery, process automation, Lean / Agile methodologies).
* Should have knowledge on data structures and algorithms
* Must have knowledge on building state of the art, secure, highly available web services in AWS
* Must be helping us scale our technology stack to double both inventory capacity and booking throughput in the next five years
* Must be owning your solutions all the way to production, striving for operational excellence with a first to know, quick to fix and always improving attitude!
* Should be pushing for rapid delivery of high quality software
* Must have understanding knowledge of object-oriented programming/design
* Should have working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
* Must have ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
* Must have strong competency in java script and associated frameworks