Organization : FactSet
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in the Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.factset.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
FactSet was formed in 1978 and operates out of 35 locations worldwide. FactSet, with over $1 billion in annual revenues, is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and employs nearly 6500 people worldwide. Our operations extend within North America as well as Europe and the Pacific Rim. Since 1996, the Company has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS.
* Integration of new News content sets into existing applications, databases and APIs
* Monitor and improve News feed uptime, latency and data quality
* Integrate content value-add features including primary ticker and category tagging efforts
* Assist with coverage of operation responsibilities
* Work with News Product Development team to continuously improve integration and maintenance workflows.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Candidate must be strong in data structures and algorithms
* Candidate must have experience with UNIX / LINUX operating system programming environments
* Candidate should be comfortable with object oriented programming in C++
* Candidate must have knowledge of Scripting Languages (Perl, Python, Bash)
* Candidate should be comfortable in working with heavily multi-threaded processes
* Candidate must have ability to work independently and produce reliable code
* Candidate must be comfortable with working in a real-time, 24/7 production environment
* Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills
* Candidate must have willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation.