Organization : Faurecia
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Faurecia is the 8th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world; in 2013 it was #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in four automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. It designs and manufactures seats, exhaust systems, interior systems (dashboards, centre consoles, door panels, acoustic modules) and decorative aspects of a vehicle (aluminium, wood).Faurecia’s customers include the Volkswagen group, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault-Nissan, Ford, General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Fiat/Chrysler, Toyota and Hyundai-Kia among others. Headquartered in Nanterre, France, Faurecia employs 5,500 engineers and technicians.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should generate design concepts and produce conforming designs, parameters and calculations (provided by a project engineer or lead engineer).
* Must develop feasible designs, considering available manufacturing processes. Perform engineering calculations for mass, strength and mechanical performance.
* Should prepare and maintain engineering release and change documents.
* For each assigned project, provide alternative design solutions accompanied by analysis, supporting information and recommendations.
* Must ensure the accuracy of Designers’ and Detailers’ work by giving them clear, complete technical direction and by verifying the output.
* Should lead all design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies.
* Must maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required.
* Should ensure that designs comply with government and customer specifications and regulations.
* Must complete all assignments following prescribed schedules.
* Should actively participate in product design reviews when required.
* (May) manage CAD operators.
* Must have experience in Design & Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
* Should have knowledge and experience in the Project Management process
* Must have good knowledge of Program standards, tools, and methods
* Should have appropriate training in program specific CAD software
* Must have familiar with primary manufacturing methods
* Should be a effective team player with strong communication skills
* Must have International mind set
* Minimum bi-lingual (English required)