Organization : Federal Bank
Job Role : Probationary Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 23,700 – 42,020 PM
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.federalbank.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 28-02-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
The Federal Bank Limited is a major private sector commercial bank headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala. As on 31 March 2016, Federal Bank has 1252 branches spread across 24 states and 1516 ATMs across the country. Its balance-sheet stood at Rs 1.37 trillion as of end March 2016 and its net profit stood at Rs 475 crore for the fiscal year..The Bank was incorporated on 23 April 1931 as the Travancore Federal Bank Limited, Nedumpuram under the Travancore Companies Regulation Act,1916. In 1931, Travancore Federal Bank began operations at Pattamukkil Varattisseril house near Nedumpuram, near Thiruvalla, Kerala. The home functioned as the bank office for nearly 15 years
* Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act,1956
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
* Should have minimum 1 year experience in Clerical / Officer cadre in scheduled commercial / co-operative banks as on 01.01.2017.
* Will be given a minimum pay scale of starting Rs 23,700 – 45,020/– PM
* Should not have maximum age limit of 28 years as on 01-01-2017
* Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
* Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after
short-listing as aforesaid.
* End of Application – 28-02-2017
* Online Aptitude Test – 11-03-2017