Organization : FICO
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fico.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
FICO is the leader in Decision Management, transforming business by making every decision count. We use predictive analytics to help businesses automate, improve and connect decisions across organizational silos and customer life cycles. Clients in 80 countries work with FICO to increase customer loyalty and profitability, cut fraud losses, manage credit risk, meet regulatory and competitive demands, and rapidly build market share. Most leading banks and credit card issuers rely on FICO solutions, as do insurers, retailers, healthcare organizations and other companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have demonstrated in depth technical knowledge of C.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be able to solve clearly defined problems that are limited to assignment work area.
* Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
* Should be able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process
* Should be able to impact business opportunities through successful completion of tasks and projects and through suggestions for improvement in products and processes.
* Must be self motivated and continuously improves performance level and efficiency
* Should have ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
* Should performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
* Must be accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
* Must have understanding of core processes.
* Should have good interpersonal and effective teaming abilities
* Must be a skillful technical contribute to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
* Should have ability to work in a diversified environment
* Should have good oral and written communication skills.
* Should interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.