Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, resolves problems or malfunctions of systems applications, hardware and software.
* Must be able to handle routine problem calls and e-tickets.
* Must take ownership and responsibility for multiple issues at the same time
* Must document, track, interpret, evaluate and resolve inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed hardware and software products
* Should use support tools to troubleshoot and diagnose end user problems
* Must coordinate with new user access and systems setup with various support groups
* Must perform tasks such as configuring printers, applications, email profiles, installing applications, maintaining workstation builds.
* Should provide technical guidance and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve client problems
* Must follow up on specific inquiries to ensure client satisfaction
* Must coordinate with the end-user community, team members and various support groups when a major problem is suspected
* Should have excellent Knowledge of Windows XP/7 PC Troubleshooting
* Must also have knowledge on Outlook, Blackberry, VPN, Mac, IPad, IPhone are preferred
* Must have english language proficiency, both written and oral
* Must have good interpersonal skills