Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Ventura Associate Software Engineer is responsible for Development and Support of mid tier applications.
* This function will support and the business to ensure DC projects are implemented with the highest quality product.
* This includes analysis, high level understanding of desing and development by performing analysis on the client’s business / system requirements.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good understnading of OOA, OOD, and OOP principles & design patterns
* Must have good Fundamental understanding of C and/or C++.
* Should have experiecnce in Microsoft stack is a plus
* Must have experience in the financial services industry area a plus
* Should have ability to work effectively with product development and systems management
* Must have ability to work in a matrixed environment across multiple locations and functions
* Should have strong communication and problem solving skills
* Must have good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
* Should have willingness to work on L3 and L4 level support
* Should have strong oral and written communication skills
* Must have strong attention to detail demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined and detailed procedures
* Should have strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external partners.