Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in financial domain a plus.
* Should have great attitude, team player and effective contributor.
* Must be flexible to support 24*7 environment
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with minimum supervision.
* Must have commitment to quality and high standards
* Must have strong interpersonal / customer skills.
* Must have hands on in technology and ensure code quality of deliverables
* Must be working in a high performing team
* Must be accountable for successful delivery of assigned work
* Must report status on regular basis and actively manage open issues/risks
* Must communicate effectively with team as well as with partners
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Must have good analytical and best problem solving skills.