Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience for Trainee BA /SE Position
* Should have experience for ABA/ASE Position
* Must have strong Communication abilities
* Must perform organization and Prioritization
* Must have good troubleshooting and Debugging skills
* Must have strong analytical and logical skills
* Should have ability to analyze trends and recommend improvements
* Must be expertise in ETL and ability to perform mass data operations
* Should be expertise in generating reports & dashboards, deriving trends from data
* Must be expertise with SQL, PL/SQL
* Should be expertise in RDBMS preferably Oracle/MS SQL Server
* Must have experience in Object Oriented programming
* Should be expertise in Microsoft Excel functions, VBA for Excel/Access
* Must deliver exceptional front-line support
* Must own end user inquiries from initial report through resolution. These inquiries could be questions about how to use the system, updating locked fields, incidents, reporting/dashboard creation, and mass data operations.
* Should provide timely status updates, issue resolutions, and step-by-step instructions on usability questions
* Must collaborate with Product, Execution, and other support teams to resolve or escalate user inquiries
* Should document new solutions for knowledge base and update existing knowledge articles as needed.
* Must execute support projects such as data analysis, data cleansing, and creating reports.
* Must be based on support queue trends, make recommendations for innovation and automation to reduce volume.
* Must partner with product and execution teams to stay current on product updates.