Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on IT experience
* Must have knowledge on Windows Operating system including Registries, File system, Environment variables, services and commonly used DOS commands.
* Should have good knowledge on Windows Installer, MSI Installation technology and Flexera Admin Studio.
* Must have awareness on PowerShell, VBSCripting etc. .
* Should have microsoft Technologies domain experience on both desktop and server environment.
* Must have good trouble shooting skills on Windows environment.
* Must be well educated on file security and permissions, Windows Registry, System Services .
* Should manage Application packaging life cycle End to End
* Should create packages based on requirements and ensure such packages are error-free and tested for both Functionality and Fidelity Standards
* Must have timely proactive communication to customers on status, solutions, deadlines etc.
* Must have knowledge on packaging and profile management in integral part of End User Platforms operations and Techworks, Technical service verticals within EUC.
* Must be responsible for complete packaging and certification of applications that are entering Fidelity environment.
* Must be a key resource for EI Software Engineering and Product Certification group Project.
* Must be responsible for supporting packaging, Repackaging , profile management, customer communication, co-ordinating with customers for requirements collection and smoke testing.
* Must also be responsible for packaging apps for desktop environment and Citrix Server environment, applications and the environment that they run on.
* Should include customer management, vendor co-ordination, change management, incident management on call support, cross site coordination and troubleshooting.