Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong communication – verbal and written
* Must be self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
* Should promote positive and professional work environment
* Must be a self starter
* Must be capable of handling engineering activities working with product managers and co-developers
* Should possess strong hands-on experience in design and development of web applications using frameworks like Spring/Django
* Must be proficient in developing web pages from scratch using HTML5, Angular JS or other UI frameworks.
* Must have experience in developing responsive web pages using Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation or Angular Material.
* Must adept at version control tools GIT Stash, build tools like Maven.
* Should have experience in deploying web applications on webservers in Unix Systems.
* Must have knowledge on CI/CD of webapps using Jenkins, uDeploy etc.
* Must have ability to learn new concepts and technologies in strict timelines
* Must be responsible for engineering activities including design and development of proof od concepts and pilot products.
* As a Developer has to work with product managers, design thinkers, analysts and createive designers across the globe in Fidelity to develop products and pilots that are not yet in main stream technology.