Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be passionate to learn is the key attribute we are looking for
* Should possess good hands-on development skills in Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, JSP, Servlet and XML.
* Must have knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management tools for development and Continuous Integration ( RTC, JIRA, Jenkins )
* Should have familiarity and hands-on with Test Driven Development (TDD) and JUNIT desirable.
Practices & Patterns: Object Oriented design and development, Familiarity with J2EE blueprint patterns, Model-View-Control and Component-based development.
* Must have good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Must have good understanding of the full software life cycle development process required.
* As a Associate Software Engineer for PI BU with expertise and experience in designing and developing database warehousing solutions.
* Will be involved in continuous collaboration with partners, iterative understanding of
requirements, following Fidelity best practices/methodologies, thorough understanding of the technology roadmap, advancement to design/development process and providing on-call production support on rotation basis.
* It demands partner expectation management, technical expertise around design and analysis and development process management and good understanding of agile principles.
* Must have ability to take ownership
* Should have excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
* Must have great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor
* Should be focused on productivity