Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in supporting hybrid Windows and MAC environment
* Should have strong relationship with business units. Experience in dealing with different kind of business environments and skills
* Must have business aware and customer focuse
* Must be a Self-starter – demonstrates good use of initiative
* Must be flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas. Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively
* Must be a good communicator – excellent written and verbal skills, good attention to detail
* Should be a decision-maker – effective problem solving and solution orientate
* Must have demonstrated of a high level of commitment to customer service
* Must have experience of working in a fast moving, customer focused environment
* Must need for flexibility towards working hours during busy periods
* Should be highly motivated, even under pressure
* Must ensure the availability of End User services during India and/or US business hours
* Should have collaboration with other Fidelity support groups in and out of India
* Must have supervision of installation of new IT infrastructures
* Should maintain the compliance of the PC builds with Fidelity Standards
* Should produce the necessary reports and statistics to control the team productivity and give a proactive answer to re-occurring issues.
* Must have problem resolution – dealing with escalated issues, liaison with Systems support groups,
* Must have knowledge on network Operations group, external vendors and business units to resolve issues
* Must encourage and lead root cause analysis to prevent recurrence