|Job Role||System Engineer|
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in supporting hybrid Windows and MAC environment
- Must have strong relationship with business units. Experience in dealing with different kind of business environments and skills
- Must be business aware and customer focused
- Must have MCSE or MCITP certification.
- Must have knowledge in XenApp/XenDesktop
- Should have knowledge in supporting MAC OSX (Sierra Prefered), IOS platform, iPhones and iPads
- Must have knowledge in Casper, troubleshooting of MAC OS and MAC applications
- Must perform application installation and diagnose software failures
- Should have basic knowledge of Active Directory, group Policies and Widows permissions
- Must have basic knowledge in network technologies (LAN/WAN) and Audio/video conferencing devices
- Should have basic hardware knowledge.
- Must ensure tickets are responded to within SLA and fully documented each step of troubleshooting process
- Should have knowledge of ITIL process, ITIL certification will be an added advantage
- Must ensure the availability of End User services during India and/or US business hours
- Should collaborate with other Fidelity support groups in and out of India
- Must have supervision of installation of new IT infrastructures
- Should maintain the compliance of the PC builds with Fidelity Standards
- Must produce the necessary reports and statistics to control the team productivity and give a proactive answer to re-occurring issues.
- Must have problem resolution – dealing with escalated issues, liaison with Systems support groups, Network Operations group, external vendors and business units to resolve issues
- Should encourage and lead root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com