Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have call taking experience in Helpdesk/Call centre background
* Should have excellent Knowledge of PC Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
* Should have knowledge on Microsoft Office Troubleshooting.
* Must have knowledge on internet Browser, Wireless, VPN, Mac, IPad, IPhone troubleshooting skills are preferred.
* Must english language proficiency, both written and oral
* Must have good interpersonal skills
* Should be willing to work in Shifts
* Must be based on projected call volumes, could be expected to work India holidays. Working on US holidays is handled on a rotational basis.
* Must be operating 24 x 7, Act as a single point of contact by providing high degree of customer service by resolving queries/issues within SLA.
* Must troubleshooting of Laptops, Desktops, mobile devices, Virtual Desktop, Fidelity applications etc by appropriate usage of Knowledge management.
* Must have flexibility on taking calls/chats and provide resolution within AHT
* Should document new solutions for knowledge base and update existing knowledge articles as needed.
* Must execute support projects such as data analysis, data cleansing, and creating reports.
* Must be based on support queue trends, make recommendations for innovation and automation to reduce volume.
* Must partner with product and execution teams to stay current on product updates.