|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should have strong hands-on experience of Unix/Linux and windows platform.
- Must be strong in Unix Commands and has knowledge of scripting languages like Shell and /Python.
- Should have working experience in Batch Support using any of Schedulers like – Control-M / Autosys and ETL tool like Informatica.
- Must have good knowledge of RDBMS and ability to write SQL on Oracle
- Must enable the Financial Advisors industry, which is a booming industry in US, to run their business better.
- Should develop and support multiple applications ranging from customer facing J2EE and .net applications to Batch Oracle systems.
- Must be innovative people who can create the next generation applications for Fidelity.
- Must have good understanding of Java/J2EE application stack and experience working with Webshere and Tomcat server
- Should have good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in automation of building infrastructure through tools like uDeploy , chef , Ansible
- Must have good understanding of following ITIL processes – Incident management , Change management , Release management Knowledge of financial/ brokerage domain
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Should be creative, energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change
- Must have ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both oral and written).
- Must have excellent problem solving and debugging skills Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com