Organization : Fidelity
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fidelity.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fidelity International, formerly Fidelity Worldwide Investment, is a company that provides investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. Fidelity International was originally established in 1969 under the name Fidelity International Limited (FIL) as the international investment subsidiary of Fidelity Management & Research in Boston (see Fidelity Investments) before being spun out as an independent business in 1980. Since then, it has continued to operate as a private company owned by some of its employees and the Johnson family.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having knowledge on DB Domain is a plus
* Must have ability to work within a team environment and support common goals. Help build
* Must have synergy within the team & associate
* Should have strong judgement, decision making skills
* Must have excellent communication & Presentation skills
* Must have strong knowledge on Project Life Cycle & Key Phases
* Must be proficient in the areas of People, Process, Project, Flow and Escalation management
* Should have demonstrated management skills to mentor and develop team members and motivate a team to achieve a successful outcome in highly dynamic environment
* Must have strong organizational, project management and negotiation skills.
* Must have proficient SQL knowledge
* Should be performing all types of recurring projects listed in the client contract
* Must be performing manual calculations, data clean-ups, audit activities for researched issues.
* Must have detailed Research and Analysis of financial data issues/errors.
* Should take ownership of identified clients or set of projects and execute on responsibilities with minimum guidance.
* Must have intensive interaction with upstream partners for requirements clarification, validation of fixes and issue resolution.
* Should manage relationships, expectations and engagement with partners.
* Must have responsibility for partner satisfaction and for supporting partners/ organization’s objective in delivering superior customer and client experience.