|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Finastra is a financial technology company. The firm was formed in 2017 through the combination of D+H and Misys, after Vista Equity Partners acquired Misys in June 2012 and subsequently purchased D+H in 2017. Finastra is led by Chief Executive Officer, Simon Paris, who was appointed in June 2018. The company has U.S. $2.1 billion in revenues and has offices in 42 countries. The company employs roughly 10,000 people and has over 9,000 customers across 130 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have work experience in MS SQL Server, C# .Net
- Must effective technical and analytical skills. Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of varied scope and complexity.
- Should effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work with minimal supervision and show initiative and judgment.
- Must have effective time management skills.
- Must working knowledge of MS Office Applications & the Internet.
- Must analyze, code, configures, tests and debugs application and conversion programs, scripts, modules and stored procedures, consistent with department standards.
- Should perform updates to programs, scripts, source code and process changes for conversion.
- Must ensure client satisfaction by responding to requests for assistance. Investigate, troubleshoot, or escalate issues as required.
- Must have readiness to learn and adapt to varied technical tasks pertaining to multiple Finastra Core solutions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Must be able to perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Must own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com