Organization : FIS Global
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fisglobal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to provide 24/7 client support (Banking client) and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
* Must be monitoring the test and production environments using the remote tools. (Big Brother,
* Autosys, What’s up Gold) resolving or escalating to appropriate groups.
* Should support critical Global Plus application production and test environments. (internal and client base)
* Must provide client support online, phone, or email.
* Should work in 24×7 shifts as required.
* Should install new releases, maintenance updates, patches as scheduled. (FIS internal also client test and production)
* Must be responsible for password reset/modification for FIS user accounts.
* Should resolve interface processing issues. FIS internal also client test and production (Autosys)
* Should participate in the yearly disaster recovery tests for ASP clients.
* Must be performing client upgrades on test and production databases for ASP clients.
* Should be performing client upgrades on test and production databases for in-house clients (remotely and possibly onsite).
* Should review the transmission log failures and troubleshoot.
* Should be able to troubleshoot/resolve automation and application issues.
* Should work in a Team environment