|Job Role||C# Developer|
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have knowledge on HTML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET, SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ (Language Integrated Query), Bootstrap (UI library), Telerik Web Controls.
- Should be willing to take new challenges
- Must have excellent Communication.
- Should be required to work in India afternoon time (1 PM – 10 PM/ 2 PM – 11 PM) to overlap with US
- Must have knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Must have proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Should have excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Should be willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Must have excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Should be resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Must have experience with Team Foundation Server is helpful
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com