Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must monitor Service Desk tickets.
* Should access Management for Service Desk,
* Should manage customer communications and set appropriate expectations (i.e. Delivery date).
* Must provide regular feedback to the customer on outstanding requests,
* Should notify customers of alerts and outages,
* Must be open to appropriate ticket (if required) (Incident/Service request)
* Should assign Service Requests to appropriate area,
* Should manage Incidents following Critical Problem Checklist for Critical 1 events,
* Must provide First Call Resolution for password resets and account unlocks,
* Should review and follow-up on outstanding requests,
* Should be performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
* Must working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability.
* Should have strong debugging skills.
* Must have knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
* Should have knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
* Must have knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.