Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates already working with small IT start-ups can apply.
* Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
* Must keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
* Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.
* Should be acting as a service desk agent. Receiving client calls, service requests, incident and defect logging etc.….
* Must be acknowledging the service requests/tickets in the shared mail box and making sure tickets are solved/escalated to correct department.
* Must be maintaining the case log statistics in desired format.
* Should follow-up on the open tickets and incidents with client as well as internal teams.
* Must be monitoring the system and escalating alerts as per the SOP`s.
* Should be performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
* Must working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability.
* Should have strong debugging skills.
* Must have knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
* Should have knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
* Must have knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.
* Should have minimum of 1 years of experience with agile environment.