Organization : FIS Global
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fisglobal.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader. The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should prepare and execute functional test cases to ensure that quality is maintained throughout release cycleWork with developers, Product Managers and QA to develop software tests which verify and exercise product requirements
* Should contribute to automation framework and enhancing automated test coverage
* Must have requirements specifications reviews and testing estimation
* Should prepare and maintain test environments
* Must have knowledge of Agile methodology
* Should have excellent communication skills
* Must have basic SQL knowledge
* Should resolve interface processing issues. FIS internal also client test and production (Autosys)
* Should participate in the yearly disaster recovery tests for ASP clients.
* Must be performing client upgrades on test and production databases for ASP clients.
* Should be performing client upgrades on test and production databases for in-house clients (remotely and possibly onsite).
* Should review the transmission log failures and troubleshoot.
* Should be able to troubleshoot/resolve automation and application issues.
* Should work in a Team environment