|Job Role||Software Developer|
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have programming knowledge of C/C++, Java, Shell Scripting, Perl, etc.
- Must have knowledge on operating systems like RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux), IBM AIX, or equivalent Unix O/S.
- Must have knowledge of databases like Oracle, DB2, MYSQL, etc.
- Must have knowledge of networking technologies like TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Must have knowledge on Source Code Control Tool like SCCS, BitBucket/Git, etc.
- Must have knowledge in financial industrial software development working background specially in OLTP and transaction switching
- Must have network Messaging Specification Standards: ISO8583/87, 93 & 20002, VISA, MasterCard, etc.
- Must have knowledge on POS/ATM
- Must have knowledge on HSM device like Attalla, Racal, Eracom, etc.
- Must have knowledge on network devices like switch, firewall, Layer 4 & Layer 7 load balancer, etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Should be willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Must have excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Should be resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com