|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have worked on production environment deployments
- Should have worked on technically evaluating existing architecture of big software systems
- Should have excellent logical reasoning skills and communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Approachable personality and willing to take initiatives
- Should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must work on application deployments and designing solutions for the client
- Should map complex business requirements to current and correct architecture where insufficient infrastructure exists in the project.
- Must participate, contribute, assimilate and represent opinion on changes, enhancements and design being done to the project/product
- Should work closely with various stakeholders and onsite team
- Must identify, research, and resolve complex technical problems/solutions.
- Must job functions require exercising independent judgement in order to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload, and recommend changes to project’s practices and procedures.
- Must have proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Must have basic decision-making and problem solving skills
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Must have experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
- As an IT Security Analyst serves as a liaison between Information Security and Business Units to ensure continuous compliance with the Access Review Program.
- Should maintain a Dashboard to track entitlement reviews, including status and metrics reporting
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com