Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : Software Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have certification/training in Testing
* Should have knowledge in SQL
* Should be ready to sign 2 year agreement as per policy.
* Should have a excellent knowledge in Microsoft SQL Database. Ability to write queries in SQL.
* Must have good Debugging skills
* Must have ability to understand technically and use them effectively in the day to day work
* Must have good understanding of Software lifecycle process and methodologies (Particularly Agile)
* Should be willing to work in weekend & shifts if needed.
* Should have working experience of SQL Server (TSQL, SPs, functions, triggers, joins and more)
* Must have good understanding of concepts such as authentication, authorization, single sign-on, roles, permissions and more
* Should have good knowledge of Unit testing (component testing, boundary conditions, interfaces, positive – negative scenarios
* Must have working knowledge of at least one source control system (good to have SVN, Perforce, VSS, TFS and more)
* Should be familiar with SDLC and build processes, coding standards and time/defect tracking tool
* Should have good written and verbal communication skills (assertiveness and collaboration).