|Job Role||Software Trainee|
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Should have proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office applications
- Must have proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
- Must have basic decision-making and problem solving skills
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
- Must have experience in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
- As an IT Security Analyst serves as a liaison between Information Security and Business Units to ensure continuous compliance with the Access Review Program.
- The primary responsibilities of this position include maintaining schedules, facilitating entitlement reviews, and providing statistical reporting.
- Should maintain a Dashboard to track entitlement reviews, including status and metrics reporting
- Must work directly with Business Units and Solution Owners to obtain entitlement review data
- Must have facilitates access reviews via an access review application
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Must have knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Must have proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Should have excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Should be willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Must have excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Should be resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Must have experience with Team Foundation Server is helpful
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com