|Job Role||Support Engineer|
Fidelity National Information Services Inc., better known by the abbreviation FIS, is an international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide. FIS provides payment processing and banking software, services and outsourcing of the associated technology. FIS has over 20,000 clients in more than 130 countries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have combination of education, training, or work experience may be required at higher career levels.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of FIS products and services, financial services industry and mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
- Should have knowledge of clients objectives/business priorities and FIS role in achieving
- Must have ability to effectively use production control tools and resources encompassing mainframe, open system processing, processor link/Connex software, ATM’s, environments
- Must have excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team & time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability to analyze all system processing delays, failures and errors to determine the appropriate action necessary for resolution
- Should have ability to use troubleshooting applications and tools for first and second level issues
- Must support a data-intensive (high volume) production environment for data loading, processing and reporting.
- Must have application uses Sybase database, Jboss application and Linux shell and Perl/Ruby programs.
- Must have responsibilities will include execution of batch processes and monitoring automated jobs.
- Must also be responsible to monitor the database processes and application
server logs for any failures or performance issues.
- Must be interacting extensively with the product managers in the US and accepting requests to run processes and analyze data issues.
- Must have technical skills & analytical skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com