Organization : Fiserv
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fiserv.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to monitor Service Desk tickets.
* Must access Management for Service Desk,
* Should manage customer communications and set appropriate expectations (i.e. Delivery date).
* Must provide regular feedback to the customer on outstanding requests,
* Must notify customers of alerts and outages,
* Should be open appropriate ticket (if required) (Incident/Service request):
* Must assign Service Requests to appropriate area,
* Should manage Incidents following Critical Problem Checklist for Critical 1 events,
* Must provide First Call Resolution for password resets and account unlocks,
* Must review and follow-up on outstanding requests,
* Must follow-up on the open tickets and incidents with client as well as internal teams.
* Should be monitoring the system and escalating alerts as per the SOP`s.
* Must be performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
* Should be working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability
* Should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
* Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.